FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I need someone to talk! I’m Depressed and alone

DevSil97
Community Member

Hi! I moved to Australia recently with my partner and he cheated me several times I don’t have an option but to stay with him cause I don’t know anyone here and I don’t have that much of money. I miss my mother every singe time. I can’t tell het these things so she will be worried. Im crying everyday alone in my bed without anyone to talk to. I can’t sleep or eat. I feel so sorry for myself. 

2 Replies 2

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear DevSil97,

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums,

I’m so sorry this is all happening to you…

Do you face time your mother to talk to her?…

Just wondering I you are working at all, I ask this because if you are working maybe try to put a bit of money aside out of each pay, so eventually you could move out into maybe a share accommodation with other people…living together in the same house would be very hard, knowing your partner has cheated on you several times…Im really sorry…

Please dear Devsil, try hard to care for yourself so you don’t get sick or rundown…eating properly and getting enough good quality sleep, keeps both our mind and body healthy…Is going back home to you’re mother an option at all?

Sorry about all the questions, only answer if you feel to..no pressure..

Kind thoughts with my care sweet Devsil,

Grandy..

tranzcrybe
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

At the risk of worrying mother, she would still be concerned for your welfare, and may have some ideas to help get you out safely.

You do have options, but sometimes it requires relying on those you trust to provide the support.

She may even value your confiding in her of your distress - an opportunity to comfort and advise is never burdensome to people we love.