FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Had enough

Cereal
Community Member
I looked up what to do when you think everybody hates you this morning. The thing is the answers were from people who just thought it. I moved to a very very small rural town to get cheap housing as a single mum working from home. Always thought I would love the country, have my own place, grow veges etc. also that the communities were so caring and supportive so got straight into doing community work and have copped it all now. 'You are just too much'. yelled at, ignored, not one invite in 4 years here. So I started drinking alone. I hate cooking dinner, I am exhausted from always taking on too much and I am getting old. Really I am a bit of a mess seem to make enemies everywhere I go. I love to talk to people but are soooo lonely and isolated here I cant snap out of my depression now. So what I am saying is I think its true they do hate me. This is probably because I get drunk. often. I think I am being non-confrontational but have always had a way of offending people by being straight. I don't even know who I am anymore.
1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hi Cereal,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing your story with us here.

We are sorry to hear that you feel like everybody hates you and that you just dont know who you are anymore. We understand how awful this must be and want to remind you that you are not alone and support is always here for you.  

If you would like to talk to someone, the Beyond Blue Support Service is available 24/7 by phone on 1300 22 4636 or on Webchat 1pm-12am AEST on our website: www.beyondblue.org.au/getsupport  One of our friendly counsellors will be able to talk through these feelings with you and can offer support, advice and referrals.

We also strongly urge that in overwhelming moments you get in touch with our friends at Lifeline (13 11 14) or the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467).

We hope that you will find some comfort here on the forums. Please feel free to keep reaching out here on your thread whenever you feel up to it.