FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Feeling Sad and Alone

Fruit_Tingle
Community Member

New here and not really sure what to do. Actually signed up over 2 years ago but never went through with posting anything....it's been a long ride. Just when I feel like I'm getting back on track I fall back down again. I'm tired of feeling this way and the day to day challenge of pretending to be ok or trying to get through the day without breaking down. I don't even know where to begin or what to do anymore.

13 Replies 13

Kram21
Community Member
You are not alone in these feelings. There are people here that will chat if you need. I am taking life 1 hour at a time recently so I understand it can be hard

Summerinvincible
Community Member

Hi Fruit Tingle

do you have a GP or therapist you can see about these feelings?

I put it off for a long time because I wanted to deal with it myself, but eventually got some help.

even if you just check in on this forum once a day without taking any other action, that might help a little.

summerinvincible

Thanks for replying, yeah it's hard 😔

Hi Summerinvincible,

Thanks for replying. I have tried but not sure it helped much. It's hard to know what to do 😔.

Yep, it sucks. Have you tried the live chat on here? That helped me when I needed it a few years ago.

Do you feel like there’s any small thing that you enjoy doing right now?

It does 😔. Yeah I did earlier this year and they put me onto some contacts. Might try the online chat again if I can't sleep again tonight.

No, not at the moment. Thanks again for replying though.

You’re welcome. I usually check in at least once a day if you need someone to talk to.

here to listen anyway, if that’s any small help.

Fruit_Tingle
Community Member
Back here again. So annoying feeling down so often.

Hi Fruit Tingle,

Sorry about what you are going through and thanks so much for sharing I think there are many people that can relate to what you are saying. I know when its ongoing it can feel very hopeless, I used to feel like that. How are you feeling today? May I ask how you have been passing the days?

It is really hard to pretend your okay when you're not. Are you pretending to everyone?

Love

Pumps