FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

A Little Lost

her1
Community Member
Hi, I have been feeling a little lost lately. I moved interstate within the last year and haven't been able to ground myself since. I'm hoping chatting with someone on here will help me feel less alone.
4 Replies 4

That Other Guy
Community Member

Why did you move? What roots have you been able to put down? Always happy to chat if you need someone. have you considered looking for local groups you can join to meet some IRL people you have things in common with?

I had grown up and lived in the same town for over 40 years. I wanted to try something new. Thank you, I appreciate that. I tried joining a sport team but found it a bit tiring as I now live 30mins from a town and was getting home very late so I thought I would try this. I start a new job next week, I'm hoping the consistent hours will help me get out of bed and meet new people.

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi @her,

Wellcome to our forums.

Im sorry you are feeling this way, I understand it would be difficult to adjust.

We are all a very caring supportive community and would like to chat to you any time.

Have you tried to join any new groups to meet new people?

Sophia16
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums and thank you for being open here. It sounds like you are going through a tough time at the moment. You are feeling helpless and lost.

We are all here to support you through your journey, hopefully, you make some new friends and feel less alone.

Stay safe and i am always here to chat.