FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Video Games

GalaxyGirll
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hello! I am sorry but I could not see any other posts... so I thought I would make my own.

Are there any gamers? I'm a pretty big fan! Overwatch is my passion but also love games such as Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Destiny etc 🙂

28 Replies 28

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi GalaxyGirll!

I've never seen a post like this one so great idea!

I love games too - but I'm yet to find one that I can really stick with 🙂 Most of the ones I play are mobile games (such a noob!) but I also play the Sims. Sadly a lot of the games that look cool to play don't support my Mac! Apparently PC is the way to go for gaming!

Do you have a favourite? 🙂

Hello! I love The Sims too! Do you have the pets expansion pack? so much fun!!

Hello!

Oh yay! I'm glad we have that one in common!

Ohh I don't yet; it's on my wishlist though! Is it good? How do you find it? I'm looking forward to getting it because sometimes I do get a little bored with the game - the loading screens take so long! I do have the get to work and the get together expansion packs though.

Hope you're having a good day 🙂

SV6
Community Member

I am most definately a gamer; although, i do not have the internet at the moment.

Some of the games I play are CSGO, Cold Waters and ETS2. I have 30 something games on my Steam account.

insatiablemind
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hey GalaxyGirll! I'm a huge gamer and have been all my life 🙂

I've got a huge library of games across multiple platforms but I'm mostly a PC gamer. I play primarily World of Warcraft at the moment but I also play my 3DS here and there (usually Pokemon too!). The most recent console I bought was the Switch but I haven't played it since Zelda... waiting for another game to come out. I've also just downloaded the remake of Age of Empires, which was my first PC game obsession back when I was about 14 🙂

What's your favourite Pokemon game? Mine is Crystal so I was pretty happy that they re-released it on the Nintendo eShop recently! I do also like Sun/Moon (recently finished Sun), and I'm now working my way through Ultra Moon.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Only game I have any time for is...

LOTRO

An mmorpg. I play as a Hobbit Ranger. Pew. Pew.

Guest_2292
Community Member

hello all,

I'm a gamer and have been all my life. I love legend of zelda, any PC game I can get my hands on and assassin's creed. I mainly play solo however I have played a couple mmorpgs as well. I don't social well so it makes it hard. I'm so happy there are other gamers on here.

JustSomeGirl
Community Member

Hello fellow gamers!

Wow it's so great to find other gamers here! There are so few my age where I live so I don't often get to talk about my favorite games or anything.

I love horror games! I played Traum recently (which is free on Steam at the moment!) which was really cool. I also love Mad Father, IB, Outlast, Narcoses and Until Dawn. I love browsing new games and seeing what recently came out. Anyone else like these games? Is there any others I should be playing?

hey JustSomeGirl,

if love mad father and IB, you should play the witch's house.

I love games like these.