FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Version of 20 questions...

EmPTSD
Community Member

Hey,

Just feeling the need to add a few random mates to my handful, so here we go!

20 questions (condensed to 10 haha) that can help start a conversation with just about anyone, find people with similar interests or assist us help someone in need...if there is any questions you aren't comfortable with answering, just swap it with one of your own 🙂 no pressure, just want to have a chat with fellow Aussies 🙂

I'll go first...here we go!

1. Favourite Colour: Red

2. Fail-Safe Way to Make You Smile: Watching any Robin Williams movie always gets me chuckling..

3. Favourite Animal: Meerkat

4. State Where You Were Born/Live: Born in Melbourne, living in Brisbane...

5. Dog or Cat: Dogs always and forever

6. Favourite Movie/TV Show: Any games show, currently watching reruns of wheel of furtune hehe

7. Android or Apple or Windows: Android all the way 🙂

8. Favourite Activity: Playing Volleyball/Painting

9. Something You're Passionate About: Children's rights

10. Freebie Question: Farourite Poem - A gloom of one's own.

A gloom of one's own, a picture or two. A chair by the window, a sad little view. Of yourself walking by, in the street all alone. What a wonderful thing, is a gloom of one's own.

14 Replies 14

SnowyCat
Community Member
1. Favourite Colour: turquoise

2. Fail-Safe Way to Make You Smile: silly cat videos

3. Favourite Animal: elephants

4. State Where You Were Born/Live: Born in ACT, live in Victoria

5. Dog or Cat: dogs

6. Favourite Movie/TV Show: my preferences change all the time

7. Android or Apple or Windows: Android

8. Favourite Activity: painting

9. Something You're Passionate About: reading

10. Freebie Question: Favourite Food: bananas

EmPTSD
Community Member

SnowyCat, I feel privileged that your first post here was on this thread 🙂 welcome 🙂

My son loves the colour turquoise, that's his favourite colour...You're the only other person I've found with that same fav hehe, thats cool!

EmPTSD

Thanks for this, I like questions.

Snowy welcome to the forum.

I will just put answers.

1. Aquamarine

2.watching would I lie to you.

3. Butterfly

4. State of disarray

5. Neither

6. Dead Poets Society but changes

7. ????

8 reading books

9. Reducing stigma for mental illness

10. What noise makes you smile, a toddler babbling.

Thanks

Quirky

SnowyCat
Community Member
Hi EmPTSD

Thanks for the welcome, I am very new to this and loved your questions, it was a great way of introducing myself and to get over my fear of posting.

Your son has good taste, haha.

And Quirkywords I absolutely agree with question 10.

Thanks

Would I Lie To You is a classic show. Do you watch a show called Taskmaster? Also very funny British show too, very entertaining.

1. Favourite Colour: Turquoise
2. Fail-Safe Way to Make You Smile: Watching The Inbetweeners or playing with my nieces and nephew.
3. Favourite Animal: Dog
4. State Where You Were Born/Live: Born and bred in rural Victoria.
5. Dog or Cat: 100% dogs.
6. Favourite Movie/TV Show: I have way too many...
movies: I am Harry Potter mad!! Dumb & Dumber, Remember the Titans, Bridget Jones, Bridesmaids, ...TV shows: The Inbetweeners, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, GLOW, Brooklyn 99, Westworld.
7. Android or Apple or Windows: Apple
8. Favourite Activity: Listening to music.
9. Something You're Passionate About: Disability Support and supporting disadvantaged youth.
10. Freebie Question: Favourite band - Angus and Julia Stone

Hi,

I just saw this post and it looks really fun so I thought I would jump in! Thank you for starting this EmPTSD!

1. Favourite Colour: Sea blue

2. Fail-Safe Way to Make You Smile: Tiny little puppies, or better yet - hanging out with tiny little puppies, or dogs in general.

3. Favourite Animal: Dogs, but I also have a thing for birds. They're all kind of incredible.

4. State Where You Were Born/Live: Born in Victoria, live in SA!

5. Dog or Cat: Dogs! Easy question!

6. Favourite Movie/TV Show: I seriously do not know how to answer this one. Too hard!

7. Android or Apple or Windows: Apple!

8. Favourite Activity: Probably reading, but when my brain makes things difficult I also like playing games on my mobile.

9. Something You're Passionate About: Mental health!

10. Freebie Question: Last thing I made? Homemade lasagna and cornflake biscuits.

maggie23
Community Member

Hi Helen91

Also Harry Potter mad!!!

Going to go all nerd - What's your favourite book? Favourite movie? Favourite character? House? OTP?

Ooh quirky yes - reading books oh yes, and watching Would I Lie to You? (Love the part where they have to tell a story about how they know the person who has to stand there trying not to laugh)!

Hanna3
Community Member

This looks like fun!

Favourite Colour: Sea-Green

Fail Safe Way to Make You Smile: Looking at the smile on my dog's face when he's happy!

Favourite Animal: Gosh I love them all - elephants, giraffes and dogs maybe...

State Where You Were Born/Live: Born and live in NSW - but different parts of NSW! Victoria & ACT for a while..

Dog or Cat: Dogs rule!

Favourite Movie/TV Show: Gosh I love movies - TV shows maybe Utopia, Doc Martin, Scandi Noir stuff

Android or Apple or Windows: Android

Favourite Activity: I have two - reading books and laughing

Something You're Passionate About: Stopping Live Animal Transport

Freebie Question: Favourite kinds of music - anything from Jazz to Classical to Rock - all music!