FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Spirit animal

Kittyyy00
Community Member

So random. But I love animals of all shapes and sizes. I love their symbolism too.

I decided to make a post about what you think is your spirit animal, or what animal you love, and why.

I love Koi fish. They're graceful and beautiful, energetic and peaceful. They have a lot of symbolism in Japanese culture. They symbolise wealth, prosperity, family, love, strength, etc. The traditional story is very inspiring too. A group on Koi were swimming up the Yellow River against the current. They came to a waterfall and many Koi fish turned back as it was too hard, but some continued and tried to swim up the waterfall. They swam for 100 years and finally one Koi made it to the top of the waterfall. The gods recognised his perseverance and dedication and turned him into a golden dragon.

It helps me when I feel like I'm struggling, to think that after all my hard work of getting through a hard time I'll be rewarded.

2 Replies 2

Crazy_hyper_girl
Community Member
I think my is a butterfly because there colourful and they change a lot like me. They symbolize growth which means I have lot ahead of me.

Guest5643
Community Member

My apologies Kitty. I just noticed your spirit animal thread. I didn't notice it when i started mine. Sorry lynne