FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Similar Interests - Rhythm Games & Anime

aidoru
Community Member

Hello hello!

I’m rather self conscious about my interests, and want to be able to talk about them more openly. I thought here might be a good place to start, maybe find some others around my age (14) with similar interests ☺️

Ive been watching anime for a while now, though recently I’ve been particularly interested in idol/rhythm games like Bang Dream and The Idolm@ster! Doesn’t seem there’s many fans of it in Aus, hahah. If you have similar interests or want to get into them, feel free to reply!

Thanks for your time~

1 Reply 1

PamelaR
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Welcome to our forums Aidoru

Thanking you for sharing your interests. I'm sure there are many out there who enjoy anime and interested in idol/rhythm games. But confess to not being one who is into those types of games, however, my friend loves - Girls und Panzer (a Japanese anime). My game interests are more sedentary, e.g. Lost lands - Mahjong (all about dwarfs having to leave our lands for lands beyond) and Super Jewels Quest. Not to mention all those hidden objects games.

Do you play games as a way of reducing your anxiety? I do - It helps.

Kind regards

PamelaR