FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Searching for Podcast Recommendations

InhaleExhale
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations for podcasts. Do you have one you love? So far all I've found is a true crime one called 'casefile' which is a bit creapy to listen to at night time.

I need something to pass the time while I'm driving or trying to fall asleep.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello InhaleExhale,

I am not sure what a podcast is..

I listen to Dan Jones adult sleep stories through you tube at night when I’m trying to sleep..He has a soothing voice and his stories are super relaxing and peaceful, I generally fall asleep before the story ends..

These stories are not recommended while your driving..While I’m driving I just listen to my local radio station turned up really loud to block out my negative thoughts...

I hope I have helped a bit with my suggestions..

Take the best care of you that you can InhaleExhale..and very good luck with your studies...

My love, care and hugs..💜🦋🤗..

Grandy...

aussiemel
Community Member

I know you don't really want another true crime one but BATES INVESTIGATES is fantastic. It's a whole series about one case. I 100% recommend it.

Sorry, I know there are 1000s out there but I really only listen to the crime. Another good one is UNDISCLOSED

Thanks Grandy and Aussiemel

I'll definitely check out Bates investigates and maybe undisclosed. Seems like true crime is the way to go!

Strangeland
Community Member

late to the party, but anyway..

used to listen to the night time podcast, a canadian guy doing weird stories and true crime. has gone a bit too much crime these days whuch i don;t do.

nocturne, mysteries abound and sleep with me are ok for sleeping. used to like mysterious topics but they finished.