FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

One happier time of your life?

Febry
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I just don't really feel like doing hw and other school bs, so I thought why not just enlighten myself by talking about my happier time and maybe read about one or a couple of your happier time?

haha, anyway, I'll start mine.

When I was younger, very young, I lived in an unknown- very small village in Indonesia. One particular night, the family was gathering in a room (like a launch room sort of thing, idk, village house was kinda small and different) with a candle in the centre because the lights were out. The door was open because it was hot in the room and I was just playing with my cousin on one side of the room, until this bat just landed on me, from nowhere. I was screaming like mad and I practically run around the house like a mad bull. But, the bat, chased me.......... only me........ everyone was laughing at me. ;_;

hahaha, anyway, my grandpa ended up shoo-ing the bat out of the house and it's all happy-ever-after I was given some rice and food to compensate for some 'damage' xD attained during the escape from the bat. XD

The end. 😄

Well, that was one of my happier time.

Thank you for reading it even though it's so dry and cringe haha, but feel free to post yours. 🙂 xD ^^

Warm Regards,

Febry

xx

2 Replies 2

Guest_322
Community Member

Hi Febry,

Welcome to the Social Zone!

Awesome thread btw.

Great story! That bat certainly gave you a hard time. It probably wasn't funny for you at the time but in hindsight....😉

Happier time for me? Probably the Autumn/Winter uni holidays this year (for obvious reasons).

Dottie x

Febry
Community Member

Hi Dottie,

XD XD hahaha must be a good time huh? 😉 🙂

Uni sounds so stressful. So a nice break is always appreciated. hehehe

😄

xx