FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New Name.

Closed_Down
Community Member

Hi to all who have seen my posts under the name CLOSED DOWN.

Well, I'm now MARK1. Not Closed Down with my life anymore!

Cheers,  🙂

5 Replies 5

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
dear Mark, I do love the bright colours as your user name. Geoff.

Vera55
Community Member

Hello Mark. What a great idea to forge a new identity. Will they update the name change on your user id? 

Geoff, are you a night owl? I was too last night as I had my 7 year old great nephew do a sleep over at aunty Vera's and he wanted to stay up all night! I normally crash well before midnight. And daylight savings does my head in too.

No brain cells today for any wise comments. Hope everyone is plodding along nicely.

Thanks guys!  🙂

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Vera, no I'm no night owl, it's the heavy dose of anti-epileptic medication that I take which has altered my time clock, so I have to go to bed early in the afternoon about 4pm because I can't keep my eyes open, so I then hop up early.

I have no social life because of this, and yeh it does annoy me, but it's better than having seizures. L Geoff. x

Vera55
Community Member

Hello Geoff. Every time I see your post I want to dive in and pat that dog of yours. What a cute face.

yes my friend is on epileptic meds too for her depression. It makes her jittery and hyper and tired at odd times..

my mum for the past 20 years or so also goes to bed latest at 6 o'clock and gets up 1 or 2 in the morning. If she sleeps in its about 3! She irons, cooks, and when it's dawn she goes into the garden. Works for her.

I hate socializing in the evenings so I mainly meet people for coffee or I go for a walk down the street. I like informal socializing with people I meet or have a chat about their dog, garden, the weAther, news. I like my evenings to read and potter and now engage on this site.  V.