FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Name that movie. (Quote and movie guessing game)

MsPurple
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi everyone. I thought we could do a new game here on the forums called Name that movie. I don't know if this is a thing but I thought it might be fun anyways. What you do is say a quote from a movie and the next poster names the movie it is from. (No cheating by using google, yes you can ask for a clue). Once you guess the movie then you put another movie quote and keep the game going.

Example

first poster: "So much room for activities!"

reply poster: Step Brothers. "No... I AM YOUR FATHER"

Hope that explains it

To get it started I will go with the above quote. "NO... I AM YOUR FATHER".

26 Replies 26

BballJ
Community Member

Hi MsPurple,

I think it's a cool game actually, can be quite fun.

I would think it was Star Wars (Never seen it) but thinking it is Darth Vader saying it?

If not, I need a clue.

My best for you,

Jay

MsPurple
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

HI BballJ.

Yes it is from Star Wars. Specifically episode V the empire strikes back. And yes Darth Vader telling Luke he is his father.

What is your movie quote?

"oh do grow up 007"

Hmm...which Bond movie would that be? Probably all of them! Ha ha

It's definitely 'Q' saying it to Bond, but which movie? My guess would be...

'From Russia With Love' or the one after it.

My quote: "...because I; ...because I; ...because I; ...because I never loved him the way I love you! Gasp!"

MsPurple
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Sara I have no idea! My only guess would be The Notebook. I've only seen it once so I don't know it well.

Any clues?

BballJ
Community Member

Hi all,

I would say the Notebook or maybe Me before you? I am just guessing, I haven't seen either hehe

My best,

Jay

Hi MsP and Jay;

Clue...It was said by Jodie Foster to Richard Gere while she was on the stand in court. One word movie title.

🙂

BballJ
Community Member

Hi all,

I have no idea, cannot remember watching any Richard Gere movie other than Pretty Woman. Hopefully MsPurple will know the answer, I may need to use google hehe.

My best,

Jay

tsk tsk tsk

Jay Ball! No google! Ha ha

It starts with S

x