FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Movies that you enjoy ...

Neil_1
Community Member

Hi all

As a result of a little posting between myself and Matty, I've decided to create this thread.  It's something that so many of us could contribute to ... and there's no right or wrong answer or suggestion ... there's no-one judging, but hopefully it will be just a little bit of a distraction for all us (even if for a short time).  And if anyone would like to give a little reason for the movie they suggest, then GO FOR IT.

Also, don't hold back at just one ... so post away and post often.

For starters, I have 3 movies that all begin with the letter S that I really enjoy (although one really begins with the letter T):

Sea Of Love (Al Pacino and the big funny guy, who I can't think of right now)

Sleepers (powerful movie - awful awful what happens in the first half, but the 2nd half is revenge, oh sweet revenge)

The Shawkshank Redemption (Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins - love it)

Cheers all

Neil

82 Replies 82

Seeing the name "Juliet" reminded me of that "Julie and Julia" movie I watched quite a while ago...the one about the cooking haha 😂😂

Love movies, but I find when I find one I really like, I often end up watching it so many times that I get worn out from it 😂

That said, my fav movies at the moment would have to be:

-Porco Rosso (anime)
-Guardians of the galaxy 2
-American made (Tom Cruise)

Loved Julie and Julia...Meryl Streep brilliant as usual...

Russian_Red_Foxx
Community Member

There are many movies that I love. Here's my top 5:

1. The Hunt for Red October (1990)

2. Ocean's Eleven (2001)

3. Greyhound (2020)

4. Interstellar (2014)

5. Skyscraper (2018)