FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Looking for Friends!!

Janey42
Community Member
Depression can be very lonely! Is there anyone out there who will be my friend?
225 Replies 225

Ramani
Community Member
Yes it can. I often get extremely depressed abt how easy it is for some to be social and make friend after friend after Friend!! But people like me well Im 32 and only ever had a bestfriends, One when i was a child who simply moved away with little to no warning and the other a few years ago... Ended badly because of lack of communication and lies. We only recently got back in contact but its different. I miss how we were to be honest 😥😥

Guest_4643
Community Member

I'll be your friend Janey42, and Ramani!

Tayla

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Janey42 depression can make you lonely at best of times but with way we are at in this world at the moment the lonelyness seems to be worst.I am so greatful for this site to give me someone to talk to in these hard times.

Take care,

Mark.

I agree with you Mark and it's quite sad.

Take care everyone, I'll be your friend.

Tayla

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Your a great friend Tayla.

Thanks Mark, i don't think I am. Means a lot that you think that though, so are you.

Tayla

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Tayla the reason you are such a great friend is you have the most beautiful heart and you care so much about other people.I wish you could give yourself some love like you gives other.

That's not true Mark but thank you.

Tayla

Stressed Guy
Community Member
Yeah, I'll be your friend. That also applies to everyone who's commented on this post.

I've always struggled to make friends since I was a kid so I can relate to that.

I'm 26 btw if anyone wanted to know.