FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello is there anybody out there?

jolesty
Community Member

Hello! New here and a post I saw was from 2015 so just seeing if there is anyone still finishing their cuppa in 2024 🙂 

2 Replies 2

Eagle Ray
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello and welcome jolesty!

I am thinking you were wanting to go to the BB Cafe? You were probably meaning to post in that thread, I am guessing, but you have actually starting a new thread in the BB Social Zone.

If you want to go to the BB Cafe just click on that thread and head to the last post in it. To do this, scroll to the bottom of the page (after you've clicked on the BB Cafe thread) and click on the large number for the last page which at the time of me writing this is 2043. That will take you to the most recent discussions at the BB Cafe where there will be friendly people to greet you and have a chat with.

Best wishes,

Eagle Ray

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

...Or just to confuse things, it depends upon what order you are viewing posts within a thread: Oldest to Newest or Newest to Oldest?

Hie Jolesty & welcome to BB forums. I'm glad to say my cuppa has lasted, well, since 2021 - not so long as some others, but quite a big cuppa anyway. 

When you go to the BB Cafe, take a look into the 'Options' up near the top of the page, to check in which order the pages are presented to you.

Otherwise, as ER said, use the page numbers near the bottom to jump from the highest to lowest numbers, then look at the dates of the posts there to see how recent they are.

Or if you see my mmMekitty picture - it's recent.

Hugzies

mmMekitty