FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Having catchups

car10001
Community Member

Hi

wondered where you’d have catchups where families get together that has ovens that doesn’t cost much.

because it’d be nice to have somewhere where you can have catchups but don’t really have anywhere unless you book a cabin or can think of a cheap place that has a stove or have a gas stove on a trailer and can put a marquee up at beach or can use tarps to fence off the open bits in the veranda at park.

can afford cabin just at moment have other expenses and it doesn’t fit in at the moment.

would mounting batteries in a trailer and have a oven screwed down but not a permanent gas line work.

what other options are there, everyone else always has room to have catchups and don’t have room unless you book a cabin or setup marquee at beach or fence off open bits in park.

thanks

1 Reply 1

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi,

welcome to beyond blue.

the only suggestion that I would have might be the check your local newspaper or facebook camping groups to see what is available. You could also perhaps ask there. There are other people who know more about that sort of thing than I do so could ask them in the Cafe section.

Could you tell me a little more about you want to catch up with?

Tim