FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM QLD

amamas
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

All the best for 2014 guys!!

I hope this year is all you hope for and more!!

Cheers Amamas

6 Replies 6

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Amamas, I hope that yourself has a better year and I am crossing my fingers for you so that the smoking chimney will go out.

Just to keep you informed my son is going along well at 7 weeks, although he has an agenda in mind because Marcie will have a brother or sister soon and THERE is to be no smoke on his breath or on his clothes, as stipulated by his wife. L Geoff. x

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Amamas, I want to wish all the wonderful people on this site who tirelessly respond to those in need, and this includes Christopher and The Moderators who digitally work in the back ground a much better and improved 2014.

This could be the year when all changes for you. Geoff.

amamas
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Good Morning Beautiful Geoff!!

So great to hear from you!

Thank you for your well wishes for the New Year!!  

Your son is doing really well isn't he!  How exciting for you with the new Grandie on the way!

I hope you have a magical 2014 Geoff!  Your comments are always so caring and wise!  I appreciate and am so grateful to you!

Big New Year hugs to you and Moo Moo!!

Neil_1
Community Member

Great post Amamas and a little burst joy from the keyboard from Geoff as there sounds to be an imminent arrival to the family.  Congratulations to all concerned there and yes, here's to a no smoke environment.  🙂  🙂

TO ALL on Beyond Blue ... the people behind the scenes, the moderators, Christopher and all the wonderful, inspirational people who come on this site ... to all, I hope more than anything that we can have a year that will see improvements for us, be they tiny or hopefully larger.

I know it will be hard and still continues to be hard for so many of us, but you know what won't change ... and that's the support and care that is given from this site.

Cheers

Neil

amamas
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Gday wonderful, wise Neil

How are you doing today on this the first day of 2014?

Have you read my post new years eve humour?  I imagine you'd be into doing something a little interesting this year.

Thanks for all your wonderful posts Neil!  You really are a gem!

Happy New Year!!

Peace

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Couldn't agree more with your post, Neil.

Beautifully written.

Jo