FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Good Bye For Now

Durras
Community Member

Good morning all, hope everyone had a good sleep. I woke up at three but that isn't unusual for me as I do every morning. I have to be asleep by 7.30 or I am thee most grumpiest person to be around. I get frustrated quickly, agitated and easily start spitting tacks. I try to read but nothing sinks in with what I am reading. Well this is something I will discuss with my psychologist, I have my first appointment on 3rd Feb.

Anyway as some of you may know I am leaving Saturday for NZ but today maybe my last day here until I get back or until after Australia day.

I want to leave you with some lyrics from a song I absolutely love, any Italians on here my recoknise it as it is from Eros Ramazzotti, I call him my rough diamond. If I wasn't married I know where I would love to be (dreaming, fantasising) well hey these things we all have I am sure.

Well here it is

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO HEAL FROM THE ILLNESS OF LIVING. IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW REAL THIS THING HERE IS

AND IF IT MAKES YOU SUFFER A LITTLE PUNISH IT BY LIVING IT, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SURPRISE IT  LIKE THIS.

CLING TO THIS MOMMENT AND HOLD IT TIGHTLY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND DONT EVER LET GO OF YOUR PREY.

INSIDE THERES ALL THE EMOTION YOU EXPECT FROM LIVING YOUR LIFE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

NEVER LET GO

Your all such beautiful people and I cherish all of you, I love reading your posts, threads and feel very blessed to have met you all. I hope while I am away you may take some of this into your hearts, hold it and don't let it go as we are all living to live our lives the as much as we can. Focus on all the beauty within and what we have with each other this will help us conquer and punish our darkest moments and days.

Well I must go, my love to you all with big hugs

Durras

X

3 Replies 3

Neil_1
Community Member

Dear Durras

Thank you for such a lovely parting message, but hopefully it will only be a brief absence from here, as you travel to NZ.  I really hope you have the most awesome time where you’re heading too – and I bet that you’re really looking forward to catching up with your sis as well.  That will be a super special time.

It’s been awesome chatting with you over the past little while and I really do hope you are able to come back here when it suits.

Take heaps of care and keep the smile happening – it helps the eyes brighten up as well … just try it.  🙂

At the very least, if you smile, it makes people wonder what you’ve been up too.

Neil

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Durras, many people doesn't let anyone on the site know that they are taking a holiday or be away for a short time, but it's lovely for you to do so.

A holiday in NZ, wow, it's almost like a 'sling shot' these days as the planes fly so quickly, before you sit down and settle in you're almost there, give or take a couple of hours.

The most important thing is to take care of yourself and enjoy all the famous marvel's of NZ. Geoff. x

Kazzl
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Safe travels and happy times lovely Durras.