FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with ____

Guest9337
Community Member

Hi everyone,

mmmMekitty and I have been playing eye spy over in the cafe, and i thought we should perhaps build a thread about it.  let us stave off the  loneliness with just sharing what we can see anonymously.

I'd like someone else to start please as it is not my turn... mmm already guessed that i spyed my fruitless yet loving "pear tree" that started with "P".

95 Replies 95

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yay! It surely is a MESS. 😺You stumbled into it, & now it is all over you!

But, I'm here to clean it all up. I feel in need of some strenuous exercise, release some tension. Would you mind if I throw some things? I've been hiding this rubbish skip just for this moment.

If you want, you can throw some things too. You take one end of that mild-mannered man, I'll take the other & on three! One! Two! Three!😺

Maybe we keep the Money? 😼We can wash the Mud off. No one will notice the difference.

& then it can be your turn, unless someone else is lurking & would like to play? We can always play more than one I Spy at once, couldn't we? Please?

mmMekitty

evning mmM,

yaaaa! i guessed, thank u for subtle hints that took me so long to find amidst the mess.

Eye spy with my little eyes something beginning with p.

lol.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Another 'P'?

Surely not another Pear Tree?

It's late, what about a Pillow? Pillow! Or Pillow Fight?

We gotta have feather filled pillows for a proper pillow fight & Proper!

They might be Pigeon feathers? Pigeon!

What about a Plough? To plough this mess away, instead of filling the skip? Plough

Or have you pushed all the mess into One BIG Pile?Pile! Or is it you Pushing me?

Phew, Phew?? Possible - Possible? Possibility?

Possum!

P, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, goes my little Putt-putty Golf Cart!

mmMekitty 💤 at the wheel...

If i am sitting at my desk in my office, would you imagine i was ploughing?

or had a plough inside the office space.

no no no, all your guess are way off.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Oh I didn't know this is your office!

I suppose... unless I am mistaken, I can see Piles of Paper, Pens, Push-pins, a Printer or two, a dozen or so shelves of Pulp fiction titles, a really nice PC, too, a Picture on a a Panelled wall, & beyond the Painted window frame, through the crystal clear Pane of glass , you can see: a Partition, a Parked Porsche an a Park bench, and a Park as well, with some Paving all around and a couple Paths crossing it. In the middle is a Pergola in Puce.

I'll see what you see, through that doorway tomorrow...

take care,

mmMekitty

all solid efforts... but not what i was spying, keep at it when u r inclined!

Everyone else is take a guess at eye spy with my little eye something beginning with "p"

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Next door, you have a lovely Pianola! You didn't even know you had that before you spied it in there, did you?

Is it the Paraphernalia in your peripheral vision?

Or it is a Plaque on the wall, above your head, where visitors can see how we honour you.?

Or you are looking at the word "President" engraved on the Toblerone™-shaped Prismatic Pearlite bar? Look, beside the Pretend Pipe.

Or is it the Prettily Patterned Pendulum light overhead?

You do have exquisite taste!😻

Or the Psychedelic ☮ Poster? Cool!

Or the Puzzled cat Prowling around your office?

mmMekitty

It would be so much fun to have other Players. Do you see a Player coming along to Post a Proposed Possible answer to your I Spy?

nope.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

...ooo.....

Pastel Paint?

Polly the Parrot, on her Perch?

The Pearl of the Pearl-handled letter opener?

The Pie you haven't finished yet?

The Pixels on your screen?

The Pupils of my eyes?

The Possibilities of what could Possibly be in your office?

One Person (yourself), or other People? (not including me; I'm a cat)

mmMekitty

your on the right track using lots of p's that is the first letter yes yes yes.

p1234.

that is ur hint for helping u. I am a soft and generous man who likes to make things easy for people only after they have struggled a little bit like a fish on a hook, or a mouse under the claw.