FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Easter wishes

Neil_1
Community Member

HAPPY EASTER to all ... and I hope that if you're able to, that you can find a little "sunshine" in the upcoming days especially for those of us who might be feeling really low at this time.

If anyone is doing any travelling, please be safe.  If you're staying put, then be safe as well, but most of all, have a great/good/ok a time over the next few days.

Please also be very careful too.  Of the dreaded (and sometimes much loved) chocolate monster that will be lurking over the weekend … he can be very tempting and alluring;  be wary!

My fam have the tradition of doing the easter egg hunt first thing on a Sunday morning - so it's Saturday night where me and my partner hide the eggs throughout the house - and you know, now that I'm getting just that little bit older each year, it's really a great thing - cause the following morning I'm deadly serious when I'm searching for them too, cause I've got no idea where I put them just 8 or so hours before!

Take care my friends

Neil

3 Replies 3

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Neil

I was going to start a post for Easter but you beat me to it!!!

I too, would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter.  Enjoy the time you all have with your family.

Easter egg hunt - we still do this every year and my kids are in their early 20's!!! It's a tradition we started when they were little and I am sure we will continue until they are older and possibly have their own children.

Easter day for me will be at home with my husband and children and 2 kids have partners. We will go to church in the morning.  It will be a time to reflect and spend some beautiful time with my family and realising how precious life is.

Happy Easter everyone

Jo xxx

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Neil and Jo, and to all the others who might post, please be careful if you are driving, stop and have a cuppa, and don't forget the revenue raisers will be out to get get their quota.

I won't be seeing my beautiful grand daughter which I am going to miss, but I will be talking to her.

I keep telling Moo-Moo that she can't have any chocolate, but then there are no Easter eggs in the house.

Take care everybody. x

I too, would like to wish everyone a happy Easter, whether you spending it with family or without ( as is my case). May all your chocolate bunnies be big ones.

To those travelling, I would also like to echo Geoff's message - please be careful on our roads and don't drive tired or drunk. Stop, pull over and have a coffee or get someone else to drive, but don't risk your life  on an occasion like this, more than ever.

My Easter consists of a lot of baking, house rearranging and a card night with some good friends. Family support is not strong at the moment and I don't know how to fix it, so it is just my husband, my stepson and I. I don't need the stress particularly as I am weaning off medication.

GA