FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Doing the long lunch

kanga_brumby
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

From history you have the opportunity to have an all expenses paid for lunch. Anywhere in the world, with any one person just one. It could be anyone at all actor, a writer, painter, philosopher, robber, the possibilities are gigantic.

My choice would be my mother she was the most important person in my life. Still is; just not here to talk to.

7 Replies 7

Vegetarian Marshmallow
Community Member
Someone I could learn from and/or a sexy lady. Those are the two things I want from people at the moment. There's already this girl I like, so.. her. Also I don't know her very well, so she checks the "someone I could learn from" box accidentally. Normally I would think of someone like David Deutsch, Nietzsche, David Bowie; smart and creative people. Maybe Mark Zuckerberg, at the moment; all the social experiments those guys have the power to run are very interesting. Though famous people's thoughts are pretty much all already publicly available in interviews, books, etc. so there's not really a need to meet them.

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey Kanga

Great Thread!. I was fortunate as I had a lunch with my dad before he passed last November but I understand where you are coming from as I wished it was a longer lunch.....a lot longer..

My choice would be Megan Fox....but knowing my luck she wouldnt be hungry....and the quality of conversation wouldnt be too flash so refer below

2nd Choice...Matt Groening....The creator of the Simpsons....Now that would be a great lunch!

I feel your pain with your mum Kanga....It never goes away......

My Best for you

Paul

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I'd have lunch somewhere in Italy with - Pavarotti. We'd eat & eat & eat & then he would serenade me with all of his best songs. Last but not least - he'd give me a huge bear hug & that kissie thing on both cheeks. Oh bliss!!!

Guest_128
Community Member

Just myself,me,soul,

a confident,wise,patient,calm,

Just me,whoever that is?

peace

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

My grandfather, in his home. We would play Italian card games like we used to.

My dad , because I didn't see him properly before he passed. I wasn't aware he only had 2 weeks left.

My mum, os she could meet my little miss.

Sorry, I know that's 3 but they are 3 separate lunches.

Guest_128
Community Member

I would like to do a long lunch with my bestie. I miss her so much.

We would have heaps of bubbles cold meats and cheese.

Later

Airies
Community Member

Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by two and threes , by dozens and hundreds.

Plenty of roses, stars,sunsets,rainbows,brothers and sisters,aunts and cousins,

But only one mother in the whole world (Kate Douglass Wiggin)

it would have to be my mum, no longer here and what I'd give to have lunch with her especially when she was well

Cheers LM