Delicious Cheery Ripe Cheesecake Recipe
I made this beautiful cheesecake last night for today. I just wanted to share the recipe with others in case you would like to make it - yes I know Neil you will !!
250g pkt Choc ripple biscuits
1c desiccated coconut
1/2c sweetened condensed milk
100g melted butter
4-5 x 65g cherry ripes
1/2c caster sugar
1/2c thickened cream
3 drops pink food colouring
2 x 250g blocks cream cheese at room temp
1 extra cherry ripe for top
You need a 20cm spring round tin
1. Crush biscuits
2. In a medium bowl - combine biscuit crumbs, coconut, condensed milk & butter
3. Press mixture firmly onto base and all around the side of tin. Chill for 20 mins until firm
4. In a medium saucepan - melt cherry ripes over low heat. Melt until smooth. Add sugar, cream, food colouring. Stirring over heat until well combined. Let cool down.
5. In a small bowl using electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in cooled cherry ripe mixture until combined.
6. Pour mixture into biscuit base. Chill for 3 hours or overnight. Serve topped with chopped extra cherry ripe pieces.
THANK YOU heaps for posting this. I'm off to see my mum and bro tomorrow for a few days, but when I'm back late on the weekend, it'll be something that we'll tackle at home in the kitchen early next week. And thank you, because you've given me something to look forward too. 🙂 🙂
Hi Amamas, that's not good to hear you're not flash ... which forum thread did you put your post onto? I will look out for it.