FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Delicious Cheery Ripe Cheesecake Recipe

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi everyone,

I made this beautiful cheesecake last night for today.  I just wanted to share the recipe with others in case you would like to make it - yes I know Neil you will !!

Base:

250g pkt Choc ripple biscuits

1c desiccated coconut

1/2c sweetened condensed milk

100g melted butter

Filling:

4-5 x 65g cherry ripes

1/2c caster sugar

1/2c thickened cream

3 drops pink food colouring

2 x 250g blocks cream cheese at room temp

1 extra cherry ripe for top

You need a 20cm spring round tin

1. Crush biscuits 

2. In a medium bowl - combine biscuit crumbs, coconut, condensed milk & butter

3. Press mixture firmly onto base and all around the side of tin.  Chill for 20 mins until firm

4. In a medium saucepan - melt cherry ripes over low heat. Melt until smooth. Add sugar, cream, food colouring. Stirring over heat until well combined.  Let cool down.

5. In a small bowl using electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.  Beat in cooled cherry ripe mixture until combined.

6. Pour mixture into biscuit base.  Chill for 3 hours or overnight.  Serve topped with chopped extra cherry ripe pieces.

Enjoy !!!

Jo

6 Replies 6

amamas
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Thanks Jo sounds DIVINE!!!

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Amamas

We just ate it now after dinner and it was amazing!!! A bit rich though.

How was your day today? I hope it was okay. What did you get up to?

Jo

amamas
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Jo not flash

I posted a little about it but my tale of woe included the s*** word. So it's probably in a very long queue waiting for the poor overworked and underpaid moderator to ok it

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
dear Jo, sounds yummy, then off to Weight Watches. L Geoff. x

Neil_1
Community Member

Hi Jo

THANK YOU heaps for posting this.  I'm off to see my mum and bro tomorrow for a few days, but when I'm back late on the weekend, it'll be something that we'll tackle at home in the kitchen early next week.  And thank you, because you've given me something to look forward too.  🙂  🙂

Hi Amamas, that's not good to hear you're not flash ... which forum thread did you put your post onto?  I will look out for it.

Cheers

Neil

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Neil

Enjoy your time with your mum and brother. It's these special times with family that mean so much.

Enjoy your cheesecake!!!

Jo