FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

D & M (deep & meaningful)

demonblaster
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Heyaz 🙂

Love a bit of depth, general chat whatever

So I find fascinating that the universe that we're part of, use to think it's us Earth and out there but saw on TV once a man said we're part of it. Kaboomb yeah we are
When I was about 8 a teacher told us about it being infinite & with time research incredibly powerful telescopes, the hubble, it's still the same & these things can see millions if not billions of lights yrs away & light travels at phenomenal speeds, beyond anything we can comprehend.
Some of the light we see looking at stars from Earth have long since died.

Outta lets say 100 people (there'd be millions + reports) that report a UFO there'd have to be at least one that's accurate.

Sooo I reckon there's more than this, has to be doesn't there, we're only in nappies in the big picture but doin well with learning which I'm positive we're here for esp to become better people. One of the only goods about ageing is we (well a chunk anyway lol) is we mellow, learn more, hopefully become better people.

That'll do for now, even if which I hope some do come to natter, yous don't .... I'll be back 🙂 lol ....Arnolds sister 😉
14 Replies 14

Coffeebean
Community Member
I heard someone say recently, that if aliens visited earth, it would probably be to see an eclipse. That our planet is unique, because when you look up, our moon and sun are the same size in the sky, just perfect for a solar eclipse. It would be a tourist attraction for the aliens!

Cool Coffee it's good hearing different thoughts beliefs.

Late partner was a passionate fisherman & would go at witching hrs to catch em & his grand father, another bloke who was totally pumped & him all saw something that absolutely wasn't from here, hovered and moved at lightening speed, nothing like anything we've got here.

It just seems to vast and unreal to think we're the only so called lol intelligence or other life in this magnitude.

I think often about all the forms of life here, we're all animals but so many different species, what's that about and apparently new research has shown plants hurt, they bleed and also communicate with scent I think to others of danger approaching.

Yes, there has to be something else out there. We are so tiny in the universe.

Somehow it comforts me to imagine how insignificant we are. All our worries in just one speck of rock. 😊

demonblaster
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Reincarnation: I'm thinking maybe our Auras are our souls and our bodies are transport for them.

Always been inclined to see the logic in reincarnation, think we keep going till we do maybe reach perfection or peace. Maybe we are an experiment. Failing one but do believe unfortunately slowly are improving in some areas anyway.

Not religious but have some beliefs, thoughts, no offense to anyone with religious beliefs but I don't think anyone knows for sure. Belief helps us through & hopefully one day we find out what this is all about. Fascinated me from as old as I could think.

Reckon here's too well worked out for survival to be a miracle or starting from organisms though if so maybe still planned.

Food I think we can go without for about a wk, water 2/3 days max but they're & of course Oxygen are all here for us to survive and same for other species that we can't tolerate

6th sense: Psychic, we all have a sixth sense but some have it come through naturally, why?
I know when I'm tired and I guess the other senses aren't as strong maybe but be thinking about someone & poof they contact me or similar

Gut feeling: Nothing unusual about a bloke standing outside a pub in Oz or anywhere for that matter, in Sydney was walking past a rough one, as I went past had a really strong feeling in my chest, realised later I sensed his bad intents but didn't recognize at the time, kept walking and he came up behind me and yanked hand bag off me and took off.
6th sense kicking in. External warning?

Soz Coffee didn't see your other reply till now, yeah I've heard people say that which is a good way of looking at it that our problems in the big scheme of things are so minimal, don't feel that way but yeah lol.

Like that one speck of rock. Truth

Love looking at the stars too, puts me in a peaceful place, the beauty, like diamonds sparkling against Black background, & the what's it all about aspect, think our answers are out there.......somewhere.......far ......far ....away

There's recently been more evidence that there once was water on Mars which is interesting. I don't listen to news much but hear bits here and there.
We have to find somewhere else to live cause the Suns about half way through it's life, when it goes Super Nova I think it is life here dies through lack of light, heat etc but that's Millions or Billions of yrs off. I have faith in our intelligence that we'll if need be, be able to produce what the sun gives or have found a way to sustain life elsewhere in universe. Won't be in our life times here though......or.........?

One of the hardest realisations I've come to is I'm very lonely although have a lot of love everyones busy in their own lives. I guess I need to make more of an effort too in being in contact with friends & family so will.

I do stuff, like helping people and am in various ways so get a lot of satisfaction doing that.

Walk, see people I know, chat to strangers, stimulating, I'm an extrovert so that helped yesterday after about a 10 min chat to a stranger, saw someone I know, chatted for a bit, lasted for a while, gave a boost, had a sleep,
wasn't long and the downs came back.

Learning to like myself slowly but still not good in my own head.

Did this thread in the hope there may be people that wanna chat but apart from Coffee bean no takers 😞

Does anyone know of a good safe site where people chat?

Hi again. I think I'm more of an introvert, but I like to go to my regular cafe, where they know how I like my coffee, and I can chat to the owner. It makes me feel a bit more normal. And it's a good 20 min walk, so a good reason to get some exercise.

CB

Hi CB 🙂

Yeah had good day yesterday, saw Doc great bloke & Doc getting more stuff in place, had really good social time with good friend saw another and others that I know too gives a lift.

Happy to have here to be able to support and vent when need to too.

Yeah walkings a good out there and the excercise is great too.

Are you ok in your own company being an introvert, something I'm learning by starting to like myself, had deep reciprocated love from late partner of 28yrs and knowing people like/love me helps no end in liking and self esteem.

The beast is soo damned good at burying the goods but we've got em, just have to realise aye

Thanks for reply 🙂

have good day