FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Congratulations Geoff!

Quercus
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello everyone 😊

Wanted to give a shout out of epic proportions today and I really hope others will feel able to join me...

Geoff I hope this doesn't embarrass you...

You're always quietly working away supporting others and searching for posts without replies or that others have found difficult to respond to.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A massive THANK YOU

to our friend Geoff

For your 10,000

(well 10,008 now actually)

posts on the forums helping others.

🌺🎈🌺🎈🌺🎈🌺🎈🌺🎈

This deserves recognition because you are part of the glue that has kept the forums running for so long.

I for one value you and what you have given to others freely.

Congratulations Geoff.

❤ Nat

15 Replies 15

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Congratulations Geoff.

You are a very hard worker consistently helping others.

Quirky

White_Rose
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Yes indeed Geoff, a wonderful success. You have carried on even when you have had problems of your own and I know you are not feeling the best at the moment, but you will get better.

It takes a lot of courage to keep writing on BB for so long and many people have benefited from your wisdom, me included. At a rough guesstimate you must have written at least 10,000,000 words. No mean feat.

A big hug from me.

Mary

I see what Geoff writes, and I am in awe of his powers.

I feel that I sit at his feet, and I hope to follow in his footsteps one day.

Thank you Geoff for being such an inspiration.

Warm regards,
AAY

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Nat~

Thank you for bringing up Geoff's wonderful contribution. It is a really amazing thing he has done. Having the patience, insight and sympathy with so many without faltering for so long is something we can all try to use as the very best sort of example to aim for.

Dear Geoff, I hope you just keep going for ages - just as you are

Croix

demonblaster
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Q, good on you & hey all

Geoff congrats monumental alright, I've read many of your sound posts, very supportive & you've been there for me in past, much appreciated. Thankyou Groff & i read too you're doing it hard atm, sorry to hear.

Take care all

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Congratulations Geoff. A massive achievement.

CMF x

Lol Groff....ok oops so Geoff it is then 😅

MissBenthos
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Wow Geoff, thank you for everything you do! Much love and appreciation xx

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
dear Nat and all the others who have commented as well, I am utterly and truly enthralled by the generosity you have all shown towards me, thankfully I was advised by Nat that she hoped I wouldn't be embarrassed, absolutely not, I would have hated to miss out on all your beautiful comments and can't thank you enough for your kindness and honesty.
This is something I will always keep in my bookmarks and it will never leave me nor will it ever go away, I am honestly delighted, so thankyou all once again. Love Geoff. xxx