FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Afl is the best sport

Brad_wignall
Community Member
This is to make you feel comfortable and talk about sport, preferably footy. Go Collingwood!
19 Replies 19

Brad_wignall
Community Member
schoochums

Hey hi there Brad. I see this is your first post and thread here on BB Forums. So ... welcome!

I love all sport except motor sports. AFL is definitely one of my preferred sports, so you've got agreement from me with that one. Not a Collingwood supporter though. I'm a Swans gal, through and through. Go Swans !!!

If you havent already done so, I would also suggest Brad that you open up a new thread in the Welcome and Orientation Section to introduce yourself to everyone. Tell us what brought you here and what you hope to gain from being a member.

One other thing I will mention. These Forums are meant to be anonymous, so I am just checking with you that your profile name is NOT your real name. If it is, please contact BB and ask for it to be changed.

I look forward to seeing you around the Forums some more.

Taurus

Just when I was going to say hello, you post this crap! I am kidding I just like the bodies.

Welcome aboard,hope you have other interests, ok kidding.

Hello my names Dory.

Later

hey taurus this isnt my real name it is different but thanks for noticing

yeah ok righto then

and collingwood is way better mate

Wow that's a very impressive sign or whatever you call that thing.

how you been?

Later

Hey Brad - Your new profile picture looks almost like a Sydney Swan! ha ha ha ha ha.

Henty aye. There are lots of good ALF footballers who've come from that region over the years. Including some famous Swannies.

I think the main thing I have against your Collingwood team is Eddie 'everywhere', their current President.

How are you going Brad? Have you posted an Introduction in the Welcome and Orientation Section yet? I'd love to hear more about you, as I expect many others would too. Just when you're ready, no rush.

Talk again soon.

Taurus

Yeah..do you happen to know a footballer named harrison macreadie or another footballer named sam murray?