FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

A-Z Towns/ Villages/ Cities visited.

Delectable
Community Member
A is for Annecy, a gorgeous village in South Eastern France, gorgeous pastel buildings, a beautiful lac, with canals winding through the village as well as cobbled streets, a village that has everything, reachable on the TGV from Paris, or from Geneva (Switzerland).
175 Replies 175

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
B is for Brooklyn, with it's beautiful old brownstones, little corner stores with great sandwich bars, and the best book and record stores in the world

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
C is for Corindi beach where we use to go camping when I was a kid at this of the year.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
And Corindi beach is very special to me as I caught my very first fish there off the rocks.

D is for Darwin, a small city in the north of Australia, more like a big country town with warm or some may say hot weather, lush mangoes, waterfront, greenery,

Matchy, I also caught my first fish in a place starting with D, but not Darwin.

E is for Esperance, a picturesque spot on the cape with amazing green waters, white sand, gateway to the most beautiful national parks...had the privilege of staying here for 5 nights over Christmas 2013.....Esperance is ideal for the solo traveller....

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Felton

A small country town with beautiful sunflowers out about this time of the year through to early in the new year.

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Golders Green - an interesting London suburb I remember getting lost in. I don't remember much about it unfortunately, London was depressing, dreary but elegant.

H is for Hawthorn, a leafy suburb in Melbourne and also a AFL team....

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I is for Indropilly where my mum use to work many years ago.A big shopping centre to fun to explore when I was a kid.