FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Wondering if anyone would like to read my back story, and shed some light into what might be going on

n2k12
Community Member
Hello all, i don't post here very often. I am shy, have communication difficulties, due to the fact i have autism. Today is one of my better days for functioning. so i would like to ask a question. Wondering if anyone would like to read my back story, and shed some light into what might be going on? I have made several txt documents, which contain parts of my childhood trauma and into adulthood. I have been wanting to share these documents with a licenced therapist / psychologist. I Have been unable to get to one, due to my financial,and issues using public transport. and i cannot drive. Its not an easy place to be in. Would anyone be interested in this? are their any professional therpaists / psychologists in these forums? i really am in need of assistance / feedback. I am lost to be honest. For those who may agree to read said documents, i caution you, their are some sensitive things in the documents that may upset some people. please, let me know 🙂 and thanks!. sorry to ask here. i really do not know who else to share these with and get feedback. I have no family or friends to speak of. Getting mental health support now days is quite difficult, in my case. However, i am working on getting there, via my GP.
5 Replies 5

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi n2k12,

Sorry to hear you have no family or friends, please know we are a friendly supportive group of people on this forum if you ever need to chat.

In regards to professional help that’s great you are trying to seek professional help….. when you see your gp you could do a mental health plan together this will enable you to see a psychologist..

Here to chat

n2k12
Community Member
i will be seeing my GP this weekend. I did have a mental health plan sorted out. My lift, bailed out on me, and said nothing for 2 days. i was forced to cancel the appointment. i am going to try and find one closer.

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
That’s great you are seeing your gp soon 😊 feel free to let us know how your appointment goes…

n2k12
Community Member
i shall endeavour to do so. i am going to talk to the GP about medication changes. This current medication in its full dose, makes me flat, and i feel nothing about anything. its not good.

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Ok n2k12,

Thats great you are going to try to see your gp 😊