FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

What am I doing

Bluey_moon
Community Member

I feel like I'm tearing my family apart, my husband says he is very unhappy and he doesn't know how much longer he can do it! 

My daughter is starting to show signs of my anxiety and Ocd tendencies, and I'm scared my youngest will too. 

What am I doing? If I can't get better soon? 

6 Replies 6

Bluey_moon
Community Member

I'm very scared I'm losing it mentally! I tried ringing mental health but they weren't interested. My psycologist rang back last night, she was ok. I just want to be normal.

Sorry about this post guys, you have been so supportive! 

Mummybee
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Skye,

i think you need to go back to your most trusted health carer, whether that's your gp or psychologist and tell them you need more help.

tell them you're afraid it's impacting your family and your life in a detrimental way.

you will be better, but it won't happen over night.

please, have someone mind your children if you can and get some professional help. You can beat this. 

Mummybee 

I've taken a tablet my Gp gave me for my panic attacks and it has called me down somewhat! 

Im working today, then seeing my psycologist this afternoon! 

My kids are great! But I worry the impact this has on them. 

But I promise you they are safe with me! 

Mummybee
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Oh god I didn't mean they weren't safe with you!

i meant that you could get some time to get yourself better because I can see how much you are struggling.

pyschologist this arvo? That's great, hopefully they can give you some direction and help you out of this rut

hope your day at work is going ok

mummybee 

Thank you Mummybee for the reply, so sorry I miss read, I wasn't myself! 

The psycologist visit was very productive. She once again reassured me I am not psycotic or even in the pre stage. We did some CBT to help me get over my fears, and I know I'll have to work on that. 

We also identified some control issues I have, apparently I'm a control freak, but I knew that, lol! 

I have another appointment in a fortnight! 

Thanks again for caring! 

Skye

Hope you are having a good day mummy bee!