FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Stress and angry

PITA
Community Member

Hi a'll

I'll just find out from my doctor that I have a anxiety and I'm really nervous that my wife will leave me I'll been married for 6 years young couple and 2 kids.. I'll been stress at work for a couple month and lately have and argument with my wife like everyday and I'll lost at her..I'll came home from work really tired and she be home from work too and she be tired too so if we have any argue i cant hold back when I'm angry and I wasn'tlike that before this happen in 2 years and most of the time I'll get angry at her and is not a even a big deal and I just give it to her but I'll never laid my hand on her but she scared when I'm angry and I hated myself for it I'll know that not who I' am I really need a help to save my marriage I really love her and my 2 beautiful kids

1 Reply 1

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello PITA, thanks for being able to open up to us as I'm sure many people would have read your comment and are interested to view any comments made back to you.

When a couple works hard and possibly have a difficult work load at work and feel as though they aren't respected for all they do, they will come home not being their normal self, so any comment from the spouse and/or kids, who you dearly love, is made, may easily provoke an argument and I'm sure this has happened to many of us and understand the situation you're in.

People always have work problems and sometimes it's not appropriate to bring them home with you, your spouse may understand but be unable to talk about it the way you want this to happen, so arguments may develop, as they are trying to cope with their own problems, so ring a friend if you can, your spouse is struggling to try to get the house organised.

A fighting couple only leads to disharmony and if need be seek a couple relationship counsellor, if perhaps it's your work then we'd like to hear back from you.

Geoff.