FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Need help with anxiety

loveyourself9
Community Member

Hi again,

My anxiety has been really bad these days. My heart rate is higher than usual, and when I stand it feels like the ground is moving. I can't stop checking my heart rate and can't sleep or focus. I feel like I'm trembling constantly and my head feels like it's pulsating. Is this normal? I can't stop thinking there's something wrong with me physically and I'm scared

2 Replies 2

Budgiebird
Community Member

Hi

Sorry you struggling with this. Always get any new symptoms checked with your doctor but if it’s any reassurance I suffer with severe anxiety and suffer with racing heart and trembling . My resting heart rate at the moment is 110. It’s all part of anxiety I guess. The more we just ‘accept’ the feelings as anxiety the easier it gets though and they generally settle eventually.
You are certainly not alone xx

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi loveyourself9,

Sorry you are feeling this way.

Anxiety can affect us in many ways , I went through severe anxiety and had many symptoms that were associated with it.

I highly recommend you make an appointment with your gp and talk about the way you are feeling.

Here to chat