FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Getting vaccinated today

PsychedelicFur
Community Member
Getting vaccinated this morning. Hope all goes well!!
6 Replies 6

Gambit87
Community Member

I got my second shot yesterday (pfizer) and I haven't had much of a reaction yet other than feeling a little tired?

Im sure everything will go well!

I had my vaccinations a couple of months ago and have been fine.

PsychedelicFur
Community Member

That’s fantastic hear. It went really well. I am very pleased!! I’m glad you both are doing ok too 😄

got Pfizer today!! Booked for second appointment soon too!!

Have you had your second one yet? Mine is tomorrow and completely freaking out.

The_Bro
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi there Bell87 and thanks for your post.

Yes I used to also freak out over injections and once passed out onto the floor!

These days it's no problems whatsoever - I just look away, chat away and think about what I'm doing the rest of the day. Avoid looking at the syringe.

For Covid vaccination, the science in favour of getting vaccinated is overwhelming and in my view you are doing the right thing for your body, family, friends and the community.

I am sure it will not be a problem at all. As the say, keep calm and carry on!1

All the best, The Bro

Mk2692
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Bell87,

I had both of mine and was worried I'd end up with a fever and that I would need to take some time off from work. I ended up experiencing some body aches. I think it really depends on your body, but if you were ok when you took your first dose, then hopefully your second one should be ok too. When you get vaccinated they provide you with information on what to do if you develop any problems or have concerns. Good luck. Hope this helps.