FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Feel like going crazy at home

maddie_faye
Community Member

I really hate being stuck at home even if it’s for a day or two with no where to go and I’m really worried about getting covid and not being able to leave the house for 7 days as it would be really bad for my mental health.

as i get extremely restless and it makes my anxiety worse been stuck at home all day literally having nowhere to go out too. Isolating for 7 days is something I couldn’t cope with and I might as well
Stay in bed all day because there would be no point in getting up, sometimes I feel like this just staying home for a day or 2 with nowhere to go I feel like screaming I have to have somewhere to drive to otherwise I get agitated and depressed. It’s gotten worse since I have my license and car because I hate seeing my car sitting in the carport all day and not being driven.

2 Replies 2

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there,

I am sorry you are experiencing this. COVID is serious and so your concerns are valid. Me personally, I have been out a lot and never got COVID. I think the only thing you can do is be vaccinated, it is of course up to whether you want to go out/feel comfortable with it. But unfortunately, COVID might be something we all have to learn to live with, which means taking the chance of contracting it when we go out. However, I hope that the isolation restrictions are lifted soon.

Have you spoken to a professional about this?

take care,

jaz xx

Yeah I’ve been triple vaxxed but my mum says we’re all bound to get it. It’s not that I hate my house or anything like that and after a long day of being out, it’s something that I look forward to coming Home to but it’s when I’m at home all day and not going out even for like 30 minutes is when I start to go stir crazy.

lol yes, I am getting professional help I haven’t talked about it as I didn’t realise it was a problem until today.