FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Turning 21 soon, Failed all my goals.

Deltius
Community Member

Hello peeps,

I'm not really sure why I am making a forum post but why not. I am turning 21 soon and feel that I have failed every goal I have. I am pathetic, nearly everyone I know has more shit together than I do and that includes people who only just turned 18. I have no dream, no purpose, no joy, nothing. Here is a list of stuff that I made for my psychologist. I wanted to know how other people around my age bracket are going. Sometimes it feels like my purpose is be awake, sleep then die and be forgotten in about a week. If you have found your self with similar feelings what have you done to improve things for your self?

**Psychological**

Lack of enjoyment in life
No sense of accomplishment
No sense of relief
No sense of self-pride
No motivation to do anything
very little self-worth
insecurities?
Hearing about others life and getting depressed about my own.
Possibly jelly or envious
Comparing myself
No real social life, very small number of friends (though they are dear to me, more then family)
No confidence
Supportive of those around me but never myself
I am a failure and deserve nothing
Turning 21 and not achieved anything of note, none of my goals, I am running out of time destined to achieve nothing and be forgotten.

**Physical**

Fat 105kg and 6'2.5
Intimidating
Creepy looking
Unapproachable
Scars
Unattractive
My body type is no ones preference, the one person I have had sex with ignores body types.
All the people I have shown interest in never find me attractive. Of all the people I have asked out or similar, 1 has done anything with me, all others said no nearly always due to physical appearance or sexual preference.

10 Replies 10

o0 3ree6ixty 0o
Community Member
Hi mate don’t worry I am only 14 and I know that no mater what you ore going to get through it and don’t think that way about yourself