FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?

Ben_L
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey, just wanted to start a little chat forum and find out a bit about each other.

If i could have one thing in the world out of anything, i'd want a new pc

8 Replies 8

Aaronsis
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey Ben.L

Interesting question and I am not sure if I should be saying world peace...I would just want my brother back.

Cheers

AS

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Ben, a very good question, I think while you're in a depression of any type, this could change at any time, compared to someone who is studying to qualify their dream job, but what I wanted to do after year 12 never eventuated and I ended up doing jobs I wouldn't think I was capable of doing.

To answer your question I did do what I wanted to do and that was being a builder/handyman.

Best wishes.

Geoff.

monkey_magic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
If I could have one thing in the world it would be a first division lotto win. I have most other things.

AngelBear
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Ben,

If I could have one thing in the world...it would be to travel back to when I was young, to fix all the mistakes that I have made and make my nan still love me and want me to visit her. fix all the hatred that I have caused. fix my terrible body. etc. that is what I want. but we cant have everything can we?..

Angelbear,

I can feel the emotion in what you want and there a few things. I don't know whether we can have everything but probably we can't have it all at once.

Ben, I like your question for this thread .

I suppose for me the thing I could have may change weekly even daily at times.

I would think do I want to name something altruistic that would help the world, a cure for an illness, or

do I go for something very personal.

At the moment I would like more time with my family but as we live a fair distance apart that is not feasible.

I am enjoying reading everyone's reply .

Quirky

aay_u
Community Member
No depression

Summer Rose
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Ben L

I would want to hear the sound of my dad's voice, just one more time.

Kind thoughts to you

Quirky,

Thank you for your response, I just miss the old days, you know? feeling my mothers love, but that all faded away when she left me for drugs. sorry im getting emotional..anyway how are you?