FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hope to meet like-minded people

N_J
Community Member

Hi,

SOon to be 43 year old female. (Definitely big kid at heart, not too serious) have depression, and panic attacks as well as health anxiety (not as bad as it use to be) and low self esteem (comes with the territory I guess) I'm in a relationship but I feel lonely, I really do not have anyone I can just talk too. Everyone you meet will offer friendship but Actually being one these days, well that's a different story. I would love to just chat online with like minded people, you must be genuine (first and foremost) and understanding with a big heart! I love animals, believe in God (no not one to shove it down your neck) and I'm just a imperfect human who's heart is in the right place. I'm wondering if my other friend soul mate is out there? I love to laugh (strange for someone with depression I know) and can totally not act my age in the right company! I don't have kids (my dog is my baby) if your out there and feeling just as lonely at times, please reach out! 🙂

5 Replies 5

viac
Community Member

Hey!

I am new here and felt like I just needed to find a place to share similar thoughts and experiences with like minded people and just figure out what's going on.

I feel like I struggle with sharing how I actually feel with my close friends from school, and thought this would be a place to start being more comfortable sharing what's been happening. And you seem so lovely, I really like your idea of an imperfect human with your heart in the right place, that honestly sums it up so well. Hope you are currently do a bit better than usual! 🙂

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hello to both of you!

I'm really glad that you're both here. I hope that you can feel welcomed and most of all, not alone.

So, me- depression, anxiety and PTSD. Very much learning how to be a big kid, so I could definitely use some advice there! I really enjoy reading, jigsaw puzzles and also hanging out with my fur baby too. What sort of dog do you have N_J?

viac I hope you can find your people here. There's so many of us with so many different experiences you are bound to find someone you can connect with 🙂

rt

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

A big welcome to N_ J and viac.

My children tell me when am I going to grow up and I say not if I can help it.

This is a friendly place . There is the Bb cafe which is good for just dropping by and saying hello.

I find reading other people’s post helps me to learn more about myself.

viac
Community Member

It's been nice to be able to read other peoples stories and learn more, I've found that very helpful in learning about myself, and even just learning about other peoples experiences.

The energy and support has been a fresh shock to my system if i'm being honest, but in the best way possible.

I will definitely try to find some people who I connect with, I feel like that will help. 🙂

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome y'all.

Me in 25 words or less!

Depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation, God, father, husband, 2 kids, no pet, perfectionism and work in progress.

More seriously, whatever you want to chat about we are here.