FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi guys

Arlette
Community Member

Hi, I'm Arlette, new to the forum thing, well not for years anyway...I'm on here to feel less alone in my anxiety I guess..it's not easy for people close to me to understand, even my husband doesn't get it..I'm struggling and just need to see that other people are going through the same kinds of things...

5 Replies 5

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member
i can understand the stress you must be going through at the moment, but as long as you try to keep holding things together within yourself, you can make it though.

Wednesday
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Arlette,

Good to have you back on the forum. Have you looked at social zone, it may help you relax a little, come play the word game with us or visit the cafe.

Do you want to talk about what is happening for you to make you more anxious at the moment? WE ar here to listen if you feel like it.

Take care.

Guest_322
Community Member

Hi Arlette,

Welcome. It must be hard when your husband- even with the best intentions and love- doesn't understand.

BB is a great place to feel connected. Here, you can share your experience with others going through something similar.

- Dottie

Az7319
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Arlette. You are definitely not alone. Well done for reaching out.

Cold_Mirror
Community Member

Hi Arlette. Good reasons for joining us. I think it is so important to share our experiences and this can sometimes be easier with fellow sufferers.

Jump in wherever you like. Explore a little. You are not alone.