FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello everyone (Newbie here)

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member

Hello everyone

I'm new here. Little bit about myself is that i'm currently in Year 9, and an active YouTuber.

that's just a little bit about me, and what people see on the outside.

But on the inside though is much different. Ever since i started Primary School i have been suffering from Bullying and Cyber-Bullying just because of how people see me. And to make things a bit harder for my life, I've recently been diagnosed with Aspergers, which has lately put a lot on my plate.

Sometimes during school and when i'm out and about, i tend to sometimes have mood swings dependent on how i'm feeling and because of occurrences that have happened during the day. All though i try to keep happy most of the time, that's not always going to be the case.

My family and some of my friends are aware of some of the things that are occurring but i just tend to keep a lot of the issues trapped in my head in fear that things could get worse if i told them.

Either way, this is all just a thing in life that we all need to try and push aside because like school, when it's over, so will be the bullying, and another thing that most of you who are reading this will understand what i'm about to say. If you're diagnosed with something like Autism, Asperger's, Diabetes and Cancer, or suffer from things like Anxiety, OCD, and depression; your not alone, because there are hundreds of people out there who are humble citizens to those around them, but on the inside are just like you.

We've all been through tough times at some point in life, and at any point during our lifetime we need to just stop for a moment if something bad has happened and say to ourselves: "That's it, I've had it. I'm tired of taking crap all the time, and i'm gonna turn around and fight back, because i don't care what others think or see of me. Even if i'm the last person left on Earth, i'll be putting my hand out and saying I'M A SURVIVOR! Because i fought back against my greatest fears, and won. Today won't be a day where i thought about my past fears and what i could have done to prevent them; today will be a day where i did something to make my future better!"

And i know there a plenty of you readers out there who are thinking the same thing as me, so go out there and make "your world", a greater place! Not anyone else's world; "Your World", so go change something today to make it better, for tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.

9 Replies 9

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member
If anyone else finds this inspirational, or some what helpful, be free to express your feelings of how your life is, or of how you feel about mine and what we can do to concur it and win the mighty battle!

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member
or you can just help out by giving some suggestions as of to helping me with my bullying issue, because being at the age of 16 and having to suffer from bullying, in my perspective is pretty hard for my life at the moment.

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member
if anyone could at least please say something so i know there are more people who feel the same way as me in life.

firsttimemum
Community Member

Hi SuperDarcy,

Welcome to the BB forums. Thank you for introducing yourself and giving us an insight into your world. I think it wonderful that you are able to stay positive even when you are going through a tough time. Hopefully your words will help someone in a similar situation.

all the best!

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member
thankyou very much, and hopefully they should indeed, because i see my words there about getting over life as a little inspiration for people who have trouble looking for the right way to go

Guest_322
Community Member

Hi SuperDarcy,

What an uplifting post! It brought a smile to my face. Obviously, I understand that it definitely hasn't been all sunshine and happiness for you, which makes your resilience that much for admirable. I think you have a really wonderful attitude.

It's horrible that you're being bullied- no one deserves to be bullied. I wish there was some way that the bullying would stop. I was wondering if maybe you could give the Kids Helpline a call as they might have some advice for you- or even just to chat? Or perhaps there's a school counsellor or trusted teacher that you can talk to?

I like your concept of each of us having our own world. I think that many of us spend so much time thinking of the great big, world "out there" that we forget our own world in the here and now.

Thanks for giving us food for thought, sharing your story and inspiring us 😊

- Dottie

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member
thx

james1
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey Darcy,

Welcome to the forums and I'm glad you've made this uplifting post.

It sounds like you're doing it tough at the moment with the bullying, but like you said, we can take steps to make our world a better and safer place. I really applaud you for having the strength of character to try and do that for yourself by coming here.

I agree that it can be really hard to tell people how we really feel on the inside, and you hit the nail on the head when you talked about the fear of things getting worse if we tell people. And I think your fear is actually quite reasonable - there are lots of people out there who just don't understand and react badly. But, at the same time, there are lots of people who do understand or want to understand.

So I think it's really important that we do speak up because holding everything inside can be so dangerous to our mental health. Do you have any friends who you are willing to speak to about anything?

Of course, we're all safe here on these forums to air our thoughts and there are some wonderful people on these forums.

James

SuperDarcy12_YT
Community Member
thx for the advice james