FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Pantheress
Community Member
Hi all, I'm new here. I'm hoping joining will give me some support when I'm feeling blue and overwhelmed with life.
4 Replies 4

Moonstruck
Community Member
Welcome Pantheress -  joining Online Forum at the beginning of a New Year was a good decision of yours...I am glad I did a couple of months ago...whether I add a post, reply to one, or check in on where everyone else is at.......I have found it very helpful - the members comprising all sorts of people...although unknown personally to me...have made me feel part of a huge group of new "friends" - all interesting and going through stuff we need to share with someone.  I hope you find the support you seek, plus some gentle comfort in difficult times - people care - which you will discover......luv to u......

White_Rose
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Pantheress

Welcome to Beyond Blue. Would you like to tell us about yourself? What makes you feel blue and overwhelmed with life? I would like to know more about you.

Mary

Hi white rose. 

I wrote a post on some of my struggles. Think I've blown up the monitor,smile.. guess I just have to much pent up emotions and words and am no longer able to make a short reply. This comes from being house bound and lacking adult conversation or any conversation for that matter,hahaha.. thanks for your reply is great.

Thank you moon struck. Have a great day