FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anxious, Alone and need people to talk to.

Community Member

Hi guys,

Im new to this sort of thing. Recently I have suffered some real life stress and loss. I now suffer anxiety since the first loss about 12 months ago. I have been to one psychology appointment and i cant afford to keep going to get help. I thought maybe chatting with people on here may help.

Thanks for your time.

3 Replies 3

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi 715123,

Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forums. I'm glad that you decided to join us.

I'm glad you decided to reach out to the psychologist but totally hear you with the cost - if you are interested, you could look at seeing a psychologist who bulk bills? I'm assuming the one you saw charged too high a gap? Let me know if this doesn't make sense to you!

Anyway, I do hope that you enjoy being here anyway. We're a good community 🙂

rt

monkey_magic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi 715123,

I'd like to join romantic_thi3f and welcome you to the forums.

I'm a 37 year old female whose been writing and browsing the forums for a few years now and like romantic_thie3f said we're a good community.

I'm here to reply and listen to you chat away.

Hope we can help.

🙂

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I just want to say hi and i have been suffering from anxiety and stress probably most of my life i am in my 50s.I have expwrienced lost and am going through a lost right now.

Their is plenty of people with similar stories on here willing to listen.

Take care,

Mark.