FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Always here to help

Nellapacx2
Community Member

Hey everyone,

I hope you’re all well and things are getting better.. if you need to talk I will always be here to help

3 Replies 3

Mawt887
Community Member
Hey, I need some help getting better, I’ve been getting more and more depressed since the end of school last year, it keeps getting worse and I don’t know what to do, it’s affecting my relationship, I can’t help my partner with anything, I can’t be happy, I haven’t showered since Thursday morning, I sleep till 2pm, I can’t do anything and everything around me is falling to pieces.

Thanks for that Nellapac that is incredibly good of you.

All the best

rx

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Nellapac, thanks so much for offering to help anybody on the site, it's always great to have other people who want to help out.

Hi to Mawt as well and very sorry for how you are feeling.

It's always an enormous change once you finish school, the pressure has gone to push yourself towards completing exams day after day and then to finally stop, so you get this feeling of emptiness, what will I do now, so your mood will change and this can lead you to want to stay in bed until late in the afternoon, so this can develop into a daily event.

Can I suggest you book an appointment with your doctor, but before you go, google 'K-10' test and do this several times and take to the GP.

Perhaps you can write down what concerns you, so once again take this list with you to see your doctor, this will help when they ask you 'how can I help you', because when they do this sometimes people freeze and don't know what to say.

Hope to hear back from the two of you.

Geoff.