FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

How do we work on holistic health

Elephant86
Community Member

You must look after yourself and take time out to appreciate the little things in life and always appreciate what you have and show love and compassion to every thing in existance wheather it be a  rock a tree or an animal don't forget to be kind and understanding to all. There is so much we can learn and  gain from nature  for example do you know that most medications creatred today come from the rainforest and the great amounts of research and medicial properties of plants have great healing ability. This is just to start a conversation about your you you work your way to better health.

The pathway to health is not always straight but if you make the right decisions now your future will always be bright. I made the decision early in life to not drink or smoke and take steps to keep myself healthy. There is a difference between making healthy decisions and making unhealthy decisions.

There is always a choice and a turning point in life.

It is important to do your research and always are for the right medical advice when required.

There are many things we can learn and discover in the oceans and the rainforest you just need to take the time to teach yourself and build your knowledge on different aspects of your health and wellbeing.

Remember to always connect with family and friends and those who can guide you on your path. 

There is always guidance and compassion if you wish to seek and never have fear there is always a pathway towards a guiding and powerful light.

Remember to light a candle to bring positive healing energy.

Always say I love you and show compassion to the connection you make in your community.

Love all serve all in your community

0 Replies 0