FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I can’t do this

-Tayla-
Community Member
I just can’t do this anymore. I can’t live day by day feeling like this. There is no other way out of this!!!! 
2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Hey -Tayla-,

Welcome to the Forums, and thank you for sharing this here. We can hear you're dealing with a lot right now. We're glad you could share it here - it's not easy to open up but it can be incredibly powerful to tell your story and talk things through.

We’ve reached out to you privately to offer some support. If you'd like to reach the team directly, you can call or webchat the Beyond Blue Support Service on 1300 22 4636 - we'd love to hear from you. At any point if you're feeling unsafe or feeling like you may be unable to avoid acting on thoughts of suicide or self-harm, the number to call is 000 (triple zero).

Hopefully, we’ll hear from the community once they spot your post. In the meantime, maybe you could share a bit more about what's going on for you at the moment? We're sure the lovely people here would be interested to hear a bit about you.

We think it's really great that you could share here, and you never know who will feel less alone because of your post. 

Kind regards,

Sophie M

ChildHeart
Community Member

Hi -Tayla-,

Glad you reached out. I know how you feel, I do and while it might seem like we don’t have a choice, we do. I have struggled with these kinds of thoughts for years thinking that this is the only option, but it’s not, as hard as life may seem. Although we may be clouded sometimes with what we can see and understand, or maybe we feel completely in the darkness, there is light to be found. If you feel comfortable perhaps you could share with us a little more of your story, so we can know how to better help you?