FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Words of comfort, encouragement and wisdom

Birdy77
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

To all the beautiful people 🌞

Words placed in a particular order can have a profound effect on us.

Words can bring us a moment of comfort, give us a different perspective, or change the course of our thinking and outlook entirely.

I would like this to be a space where we share quotes that have meaning to us or that have the potential to bring some comfort or encouragement to somebody, even if just for the moment in which they are reading it.

I will start.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

Go gently with yourselves lovely people.

🌻birdy

839 Replies 839

Katyonthehamsterwheel
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Today’s inspirational post I came across:

“don’t worry if you are making waves just by being yourself, the moon does it all the time”. 🌙♥️

- unknown

And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, “This is important!... And this is important!... And this is important!...You need to worry about this!..And this!.. And this!”...

And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, “No. This is what’s important.”

Iain Thomas

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
“stay strong through your pain
grow flowers from it
you have helped me
grow flowers out of mine so
bloom beautifully
dangerously
loudly
bloom softly
however you need
just bloom”
― Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
The world is violent and mercurial--it will have its way with you. We are saved only by love--love for each other and the love that we pour into the art we feel compelled to share: being a parent; being a writer; being a painter; being a friend. We live in a perpetually burning building, and what we must save from it, all the time, is love.”
― Tennessee Williams

Guest_1584
Community Member

lt's the giving in life that is most reward

Education of the heart is the most important thing in the end, not the head.

Forgotten who said it , but l liked it . Unfortunately though it's easier said than done when it seems guarding the heart is where the preservation needs to be in this world.

rx

No one on earth
Community Member

A list of what I thought I could do about my depression

dos - don'ts

Grow & Learn from difficult situations Dwell and torment myself

Keep persisting. Things change constantly Be defeated

in life. You can overcome and move on from this

Let go surrender.

Its out of your power

concentrate on being happier

day to day with no expectations

made on yourself or your situation

No one on earth
Community Member
Thank you this is a wonderful idea. I am sorry I am new to this forum and for some reason was not taken to your original post in the feed and did not post a quote. I don't even think there is an option to delete it. Some very inspirational quotes on here.

Hello No one on earth,

You and your thoughts and words are so welcome here.

No need to delete! Your post is great.

Welcome 💕

Birdy77
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hello to all friends and readers here,

I haven't been posted for a long time, but have read all your beautifully encouraging posts.

You are all wonderful people and thank you for spreading such care and kindness.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello everyone...

If you don’t let your past die..

Your past won’t let you live..

Grandy..💚🌹🧸🕊