FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

MY DAILY HAPPINESS EXPERIENCE

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

This thread has been inspired by Anny! Thanks for your encouragement.

Each day I am going to try to write down "My Daily Happiness Experience" 

If any of you would like to add your own happy experiences, past or present or any comments, then please do so.

My Daily Happiness Experience today was putting on the sprinkler just for the native birds and then listening to their joyful song and chirping as they refreshed themselves.

Happiness is knowing that no matter how hot and flustered I may be feeling, there is always an escape. I just have to look for it and make the most of the opportunities that come my way. 

From Mrs. Dools

47 Replies 47

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Mrs Dools

Over the past ten years I have been donating toys once a year to the local sandcastle competition.

The man from the competition committee told me how much they appreciated my gifts.

It was nice to be appreciated.

Quirky

Good on you Quirky, that's lovely.

I couldn't think of anything nice that happened yesterday, but today I remembered when I was standing in the kitchen and heard the loud cackle of a kookaburra and stopped to appreciate what a beautiful sound it was.

Bestest wishes to you all, Katy

How nice Katy to hear a kookaburra laughing - always makes me feel better too!

Happy thing last night - listening on YouTube to my favourite Christmas carols from Kings Choir, Cambridge. Glorious!

Birdy77
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
A blackbird has just made the tree outside my bedroom window his special singing spot where he sings his story intermittently throughout the day. Such a sweet sound that brings a smile.

Hanna3
Community Member

Hi Birdy, I used to love the sounds of the blackbirds when I was in Melbourne - just beautiful towards evening. How georgeous.

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Everyone,

There certainly are lots of wonderful reason to be happy being shared here.

Happiness can come in many forms.

Yesterday I was happy because I managed to successfully bake 3 Christmas cakes and only one of them broke when I tipped it out of its pan!

Today I am very happy because it is 46 degrees and the air conditioner is working!

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Today I was happy because a neighbour was worried about

how our elderly neighbour would get out of town incase if a fire.

I thiught howkind is that.

Quirky

Today I am very happy to know my sister's town is safe in the S.A. bushfires and both she and her husband who have been out fighting fires all night and are okay as well. My niece relocated to the city before the fires begun, just in case...and may not be able to return home for days. At least she is safe and has the cats with her.