FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Are you a morning person?

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey all!

Wanted to start another thread to encourage people to share great tips and experiences with each other, specifically about waking up in the morning. 

I've never considered myself a morning person (quite the opposite), so I'd like to pose a question to anyone who loves mornings or thrives in the mornings, what's your go-to routine? Is there anything that you can't go without doing when you start the day, or anything that you absolutely swear by? For some people, I know that spending time and effort on skincare is of the utmost importance, or making a hearty breakfast, or going for a walk/exercising, etc. 

I'd love to hear people's experiences. What are your morning secrets that set the tone for a fantastic day?

SB

12 Replies 12

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Matchy69,

7.30-8.30 is extremely impressive, I'm jealous. I love the idea of being awake early and hearing all the sounds of the morning, that sounds blissful. I'd imagine it would feel like you're getting a lot more out of the day too, consistently waking up that early.

Smallwolf,

Oooh I love Wordle, it's such a stimulating game. I haven't played it in a long time, but I remember that doing it along with others can really give you a great sense of competition and fun. 

SB

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello SB, I've always been an early bird and once I started on the forums, I always wake up at the same time, give or take 10 minutes or so.

Unfortunately it makes my social life non existent, but years ago, that didn't bother me and even now it's a good excuse not to partake, everybody knows my hours.

Couldn't start without a cup of tea and feed my puppie which I do before anything else, just a standard routine.

Geoff.

Life Member.

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey Geoff,

Thank you for your reply. I like that, having a set bedtime is a great way to set boundaries in social situations. I could really use that, I've quite often fallen victim to hanging out with my friends way past when I should be, and my sleep suffers as a result.

I also love the idea of starting your day with a cup of tea. Coffee doesn't really do much for me, despite a lot of people I know insisting that they start their day with one. What's your preferred tea flavour? I'm quite a fan of English breakfast personally.

SB