FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Gender confusion

Jo8049
Community Member

How do you approach the questioning of your decisions ? How can we be sure of what we see as true self ?

Has anyone who has gender euphoria found that it diminishes or is that wonderful change permanent in some form ? I think there will be some subtle changes as life goes on always for the better I hope .

Look forward to hearing on this subject and any others that you wish to write about .

Stay safe ,take care , love to all. Jo W

12 Replies 12

amberlite
Community Member
Hi to all, I think that self acceptance is a very human issue we with the big brain have more space for such silliness. And I think it takes a whole life time of worrying to figure out, it is a waste of time and just a by product of the big brains. human physiological scruples!!!!

Jo8049
Community Member

Hi Amberlite . Thank you for your reply . You have shown me another perspective to approach my question from . I suspect I may not have seen it from your angle , for that I thank you . lol

Love and peace for all , Jo xx

Jo8049
Community Member

Hi everyone , being down the track a bit now I wanted to update for now how euphoria is going ?

I have covered much ground in these months , and now at this point in time euphoria has mellowed a bit but not gone . Have been journalling the journey and only name change ( legal ) and affirmative surgery ( late next month ) to go .

The biggest challenge is confidence in Akubra country where I live .

Hope that helps if anyone else has had same question .

Jo ❤