FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Marriage bust up

Lucky_b
Community Member
We broke up 14 months ago we two kids. We get along great but she has already slept with 6 guys and last one is cheating on her and she knows it but keeps going back in bed with him it eats me up y she would allow him to to treat her like this it breaks me up because we had to break up because I was lazy maybe I should have shit on. I feel worthless I am looking around no one wants a bar of me why am I so bad I don’t understand it it’s eating me up
13 Replies 13

Lucky_b
Community Member
My main concern is for the kids they make my world complete

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Lucky b, thanks for getting back to us.

There are a couple of issues that worry me and the first is how your kids are coping with a stranger in the house and what is your wife saying to them to gain their confidence or satisfaction if any.

Take care.

Geoff.

Lucky_b
Community Member
Youngest son is ok with him he is the easiest going of the two, the ten year old hates him and he does not like my son the mother tell him to move on get over it she has a right to a life to

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Lucky b, your 10 year old son can't just move on, especially when his mum also says the same, his family has broken up and no one to confide in when you're not with him and having trouble trying to convince his younger brother how you feel.

The older son may want to talk with someone else, someone who is trained in these conditions, and perhaps can I suggest Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 who dress in an informal manner, making the time together to be more relaxed.

It's free, safe and anonymous and can be done via webchat, the phone or a 'niggle' app can be downloaded.

The younger one may also want to have a chat with them.

I feel for you in the situation you're trying to cope with and hope you can stay in contact.

Geoff.