FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I'm a financial burden

Leonie82
Community Member

I have an autoimmune condition that has gotten worse and I had to quit work. And since my health has worsened, the medical bills have gotten higher. We can't afford the medical care I need and I can't personally do anything to help the situation. I feel like a waste of space and resources. I don't want to be here knowing I am the cause of our situation. I hate that my family have to do things for me. I'm in constant pain and there is nothing I can do to fix it and because of it, I am now presenting with other issues. It's all too much. I just want to be better, to be able to help, or not be here at all so I'm not a burden.

1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hi Leonie82,

Firstly, just to let you know, we have reached out to you privately to provide extra support.

We can hear what a difficult time you are going through. It takes courage and strength to share your story here in this space, so thank you for doing that.  We’re sure you'll hear from some of our lovely community members soon on this thread. They’re a really amazing community, and will have understanding, advice and kind words for you.  Thanks again for sharing. It’s a powerful and brave first step towards feeling better.

Remember we are here for you 24/7 also, via phone, webchat or email also, whenever you would like to reach out.

Warm regards,
Mod Support