FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

family controlling my life

Nick1230
Community Member

Hi

I'm having family issue with my mother and grandmother they both like to make decision and if I say no and I decided my own decision on what best for me and they get angry and they try to force it and not letting me to speak and to give them an reason why I made this decision and they do not want to listen.

Cheers Nick

10 Replies 10

anqly
Community Member

I see what are you in Nick, You can't say no to them, and each time you say yes but if you can't make it or you don't want to do that it make you feel guilty and hate yourself. Honestly, I been in your situation too, my aunt she keeps take care me without concern I like or not. my sister my cousins no one understands it and so hating me while I make her keeps worries for me.

I know and I really not needed their worries or taking care but they keep care and honestly things just became worst to me, I scared to see them or visit, I just worry every time visiting. I just wanna leave early, I didn't want to leave as soon as possible.

I think you will not like to be like me. Discuss with person care about you. about this situation.

An